Aquamarine Gold Ring Hand Engraved
The Aquamarine Gold Ring is rhodium enhanced which is classified as a precious noble metal. It gives excellent protection to the jewelry and shields it from scratches. It also increases tarnish resistance and as long as taken care well your jewelry will look like the first day it came out of our atelier!
- Production: Made to Order
- Material: Certified 925 Sterling Silver
- Gemstone: Aquamarine
- Rhodium Plated
© Real product photos, not render images. You will receive what you see in the photos.
Free Worldwide Shipping & Packaging for Aquamarine Gold Ring
- Processing time: 3-6 business days
- As soon as we dispatch your ring we will provide you with a tracking number. All the packages are under insurance.
- Every item is carefully and beautifully packaged, ready for gift giving.
- We are intent on delivering your ring swiftly, so we ship only via express services, for free!
- Shipping times are as follows for different regions:
- USA & Canada: 2-3 business days
- UK & Europe: 1-2 business days
- Other countries: 2-5 business days
- It is always great to see a jeweler to have a more precise idea about your ring size. Alternatively, you can look at our ring size chart that explains how to measure your finger size with simple methods. You can also find size conversions in the chart.
We highly care the privacy of transactions, therefore only secure payment options are accepted.
- Credit/ Debit Card
Product Customization for Aquamarine Gold Ring
- We can engrave a name inside the ring free of charge, for such requests please fill “order notes” at the checkout page.
- Do you want to add a message next to your gift? You can write your message in the order notes and we will happily put that in your gift box.
Returns and exchanges are so easy with Ephesus! Feel free to learn more about your rights and our customer friendly policies here.
You can click here for FAQ’s to learn more about our brand and how we process your order.
If you have any more questions please contact us, we are quick to reply!