Seal of Solomon Ring Solid Sterling Silver
- Production: Made to Order (We will make your ring from scratch, according to your finger size.)
- Material: Certified 925 Sterling Silver
- Gemstone: CZ Diamonds
Seal of Solomon Ring
The Seal of Solomon is a miraculous seal special to Solomon/Suleiman. Many historians narrate that King Solomon himself used this symbol as a protection jewelry. Secret of the seal is yet to be known, however it was interpreted as the symbol of unity. The seal means that all is one, and everything eventually merges under one. Seal of Solomon also helps one to preserve spiritual and mental wholeness.
The seal has two triangles, one is straight and the other one is reversely located. The straight one symbolizes the positive aspects whereas the reversed one is associated with negativities and calamities. Both together represent the eternal contrast of material and spirit, God and chaos, good and bad, beauty and ugly, light and darkness.
There is so much more about the seal itself, but we would like to introduce how we crafted the ring so that it’d be a perfect piece of jewelry carrying a perfect symbol. The symmetrical hand carved motifs are black rhodium plated and the ring setting is yellow rhodium plated. These methods both give an exquisite look the ring but also increase its tarnish resistance. On each corner of the hexagon there is a different color cubic zirconia stones. We can customize the stones upon your request. On both sides, there are lines of black cubic zirconia stones to give an elegant look by a combination of black and yellow.
Free Worldwide Shipping & Special Packaging for the Seal of Solomon Ring
- Processing time: 3-6 business days
- As soon as we dispatch your ring we will provide you with a tracking number.
- Every item is carefully and beautifully packaged, ready for gift giving.
- We are intent on delivering your ring swiftly, so we ship only via express services, for free!
- Shipping times are as follows for different regions:
- USA & Canada: 2-3 business days
- UK & Europe: 1-2 business days
- Other countries: 2-5 business days
- It is always safer to see a jeweler to have a more precise idea about your ring size. Alternatively, you can look at our ring size chart that explains how to measure your finger size with simple methods. In addition, you can also find size conversions in the chart.
- Credit/ Debit Card
- We can engrave a name inside the Seal of Solomon Ring, for such requests please fill “order notes” at the checkout page.
- Do you want to add a message next to your gift? You can write your message in the order notes and we will happily put that in your gift box.
Feel free to learn more about our customer friendly policies here
You can click here for FAQ’s to learn more about our brand and how we process your order.
If you have any more questions please contact us, we are quick to reply!