Zultanite Ring Color Changing Gemstone
Zultanite is a unique gemstone primarily mined from mountains of southwest Turkey. Uniqueness of this zultanite ring comes from the color changing characteristic. Depending on the light source it gives a different color.
- Production: Made to Order
- Material: Certified 925 Sterling Silver
- Gemstone: Zultanite
- Micro Gemstones: Cubic Zirconia
© Real product photos, not render images. You will receive what you see in the photos.
Free Worldwide Shipping & Packaging for Zultanite Ring
- Processing time: 3-6 business days
- As soon as we dispatch your ring we will provide you with a tracking number. All the packages are under insurance.
- Every item is carefully and beautifully packaged, ready for gift giving.
- We are intent on delivering your ring swiftly, so we ship only via express services, for free!
- Shipping times are as follows for different regions:
- USA & Canada: 2-3 business days
- UK & Europe: 1-2 business days
- Other countries: 2-5 business days
- It is always great to see a jeweler to have a more precise idea about your ring size. Alternatively, you can look at our ring size chart that explains how to measure your finger size with simple methods. You can also find size conversions in the chart.
We highly care the privacy of transactions, therefore only secure payment options are accepted.
- Credit/ Debit Card
Product Customization for Zultanite Ring
- We can engrave a name inside the ring free of charge, for such requests please fill “order notes” at the checkout page.
- Do you want to add a message next to your gift? You can write your message in the order notes and we will happily put that in your gift box.
Returns and exchanges are so easy with Ephesus! Feel free to learn more about your rights and our customer friendly policies here.
You can click here for FAQ’s to learn more about our brand and how we process your order.
If you have any more questions please contact us, we are quick to reply!