Medusa Pendant Necklace, Medusa Necklace Sterling Silver, Handmade Silver Necklace, Best Birthday Necklace with Stone, Medusa Coin Necklace
From Ancient Greek mythology, the story of Medusa can be interpreted in many ways; to some, Medusa represents power, freedom, and transformation, but she has evil and jealous qualities to others. Her reptilian skin and hair could also symbolize a cycle of death and rebirth. The most common interpretation of Medusa suggests she is an apotropaic symbol used to protect from and ward off the negative, much like the modern evil eye. She represents a dangerous threat meant to deter other dangerous threats, an image of evil to repel evil.
* We can make the same necklace with different materials, platings, and gemstones. If you have such a request please contact us.
* Made to Order
* Certified 925 Sterling Silver
* Your necklace comes in a pretty jewelry box ready for gift giving.
CHAIN LENGTH OPTIONS
* Please check the variations to see chain lenght options. If you want a different type of chain or a different lenght please contact us.
* US & UK: 1-3 business days
* Europe: 1-2 business days
* Australia & Canada: 2-4 business days
* Worldwide: 2-5 business days