Vegvisir Necklace Sterling Silver, Helm of Awe Pendant, Aegishjalmur Chain, Shield Helm Collar, Viking Protection Charm, Nordic Rune Choker
The Vegvisir necklace is a type of jewelry that features a pendant or charm in the shape of the Vegvisir, also known as the Viking compass. The Vegvisir is an Icelandic symbol that was believed to provide guidance and protection to travelers, especially in bad weather or unfamiliar territory. As such, a Vegvisir necklace may be seen as a symbol of guidance, protection, and good luck. It may also be worn as a tribute to the history and traditions of the Viking culture. In some cases, the Vegvisir necklace may be seen as a talisman or amulet, believed to help the wearer find their way and stay safe on their journey.
* We can make the same necklace with different materials, plating, and gemstones. If you have such a request please contact us.
* Made to Order
* Certified 925 Sterling Silver
* Your necklace comes in a pretty jewelry box ready for gift giving.
CHAIN LENGTH OPTIONS
* Please check the variations to see chain length options. If you want a different type of chain or a different length please contact us.
* US & UK: 1-3 business days
* Europe: 1-2 business days
* Australia & Canada: 2-4 business days
* Worldwide: 2-5 business days